- Perfect opportunity to further your Sales skills in a supportive and fun team
- Fast growing Aussie start-up with blue-chip clients and patented SaaS technology
- Attractive Base Salary + Employee Share Options on offer; highly experienced and supportive team
Do you want to be part of the next Aussie tech success story and help change the way the world builds websites?
We are an Aussie start-up with patented technology, experiencing rapid growth. We are looking for an energetic and pro-active Sales Coordinator to join our growing team and help drive our exciting next phase.
We are looking for a confident Sales Coordinator with a minimum 1-2 years’ experience in B2B Sales to join our growing team. You will be supporting our Sales Manager and Managing Director to uncover new client opportunities and help grow our Sales Pipeline. Specifically:
- Email and Linkedin outreach to secure new client meetings and product demos with decision makers (NO cold calling involved)
- Preparing Sales materials to support client outreach activities
- Preparing forecasts, proposal decks and contract documents
Ideally you will have:
- 1-2 years working experience in a B2B Sales Environment
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A strong commercial and customer focus
- Full time Aussie working rights
And you will be:
- Energetic, confident and a natural relationship builder
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment with a strong sense of urgency
- A team player
It would be great if you have experience with the following, (but not essential)…
- Knowledge of SEO and SEM
- Experience working with/selling technical products
About Longtail UX
Founded in 2013 by an ex-Googler and a successful Internet entrepreneur, Longtail UX is transforming how businesses approach Website Optimisation and Search Marketing.
Our patented Landing Page automation technology gives businesses the unique ability to connect users to products in one click for any number of search term variations across SEM and SEO. Our technology integrates into client websites effortlessly so businesses can concentrate on what they do best.
We are a fun team of 14 (on track to double this year) with a strong list of clients in Australia, US and Latin America, including: Kogan, Adore Beauty, Graysonline, Car Next Door and LatAm Autos. We are currently based in Drummoyne, but will be relocating later in the year to an inner-city office.
We value our people, and work hard to make sure that every day in the office is a good one. Yes, we have table tennis. Yes, we have Foosball, there’s also Friday Team Trivia. Yes, we have on-site parking. But more importantly, we encourage idea sharing, support personal development, celebrate achievements and appreciate there is life outside of work.
If this sounds like the ideal next step in your career, email us your CV and Cover Letter, explaining why this job sounds like a great fit for you.
For more information, please contact Angela Morrow between 8.30am and 4pm on (02) 9181 5724
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants, we will only contact you if you are successful at the initial stage.
** To all recruitment agencies: Longtail UX does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our contact alias, Longtail UX employees or any other company location. Longtail UX is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.