- International tech start-up with fast growing, global client base
- Patented technology
- Attractive Base Salary + uncapped commission
Are you a driven sales professional looking for your next challenge in a fun, supportive and growing team?
With our patented search marketing automation technology, we enable brands to deliver a superior customer experience on their site and connect customers with their products, services, store location, reviews, articles and other business information in one click, on the first page – for SEO and SEM.
We have established clients in the US, Europe and Latin America and are working with some of Australia’s most forward thinking brands across Retail, Peer2Peer Marketplaces, Finance & Insurance and Travel (Kogan, Graysonline, Car Next Door, Adore Beauty) and are quickly expanding into international markets.
Founded in 2013 by an Ex-Googler and a successful entrepreneur, backed by two international patents and well-known shareholders we are a rapidly expanding team from a diverse range of backgrounds.
We are looking for a high energy and highly-motivated sales hunter to join our fun and fast-growing team. You will be reporting to the Global Sales Director, however the role is an autonomous role driving sales from lead generation to closure in the USA Geography. You will be compensated initially with an attractive Base Salary, and a heavily weighted Commission Structure and be measured 100% on your ability to find and close new sales opportunities, specifically:
- Identify and qualify new business prospects and develop new leads within different industries and markets
- Develop and manage prospects through the Sales Pipeline
- Uncover customer needs and educate potential customers on our product
- Secure new client meetings and product demos with decision makers
You are ambitious and self-driven to achieve results. This position has the ability to grow into a Country Management position within 12 months if your targets are met. It is our first USA Hire, and the first 12- Month Country Target will be solely your responsibility. New hires will be considered once initial sales targets have been met. You will be flexible enough to work from home, but available for local travel at any given time according to customer demand.
You will have the self-drive and confidence to get things done, build relationships and influence others.
The role is perfect for you if you have/are:
- Proven ability to work from a home office in an unstructured Start-Up Environment
- 2 – 3 years of sales experience in B2B with a solid understanding of Search Engine Marketing and Optimization
- Strong business acumen with an innate ability to craft and close customer deals
- Team player with a positive can-do attitude
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills and full-time USA working rights
- Previous experience working with CRM tools
This is our first hire in the USA, so this role gives you the unique opportunity to play an important part in the international expansion of a technology that is revolutionizing the dominant ecommerce acquisition channel.
If this sounds like the ideal next step in your career, get in touch with your CV and Cover Letter indicating why you think you are right fit for this position. Applications without cover letters will not be considered.
For more information, please contact Angela Morrow – People & Operations Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants, we will only contact you if you are successful at the initial stage.
** To all recruitment agencies **
Longtail UX does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our contact alias, Longtail UX employees or any other company location. Longtail UX is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.