- International tech start-up with fast growing, global client base
- Patented technology
- Attractive Base Salary + uncapped commission
We are changing the way the world builds websites.
With our patented search marketing automation technology, we enable brands to deliver a superior customer experience on their site and connect customers with their products, services, store location, reviews, articles and other business information in one click, on the first page – for SEO and SEM.
We are working with some of Australia’s most forward-thinking brands across Retail, Peer2Peer Marketplaces, Finance & Insurance and Travel (Kogan, Graysonline, Dan Murphy’s, Car Next Door, Tyro, Adore Beauty to name-drop a few) and quickly expanding into international markets, with established clients in the US, Europe and Latin America.
Founded by an Ex-Googler, backed by two international patents, well-known shareholders and a Jobs4NSW partnership, we are a rapidly expanding team of 20 from a diverse range of backgrounds.
- Clients that continuously recommend us
- Strong client case studies
- A named list of target companies
- A proven and strong sales conversion rate
We are looking for a highly energetic and highly-motivated new business sales hunter to join our fun and fast-growing team. You will be reporting directly to the Global Sales Director, however, the role is autonomous, driving sales from lead generation to closure in the APAC Geography. You will be compensated initially with an attractive Base Salary and a heavily weighted uncapped commission structure and be measured 100% on your ability to find and close new sales opportunities, specifically:
- Identify and qualify new business prospects and develop new leads within different industries and markets
- Develop and manage prospects through the Sales Pipeline
- Uncover customer needs and educate potential customers on our product
- Secure new client meetings and product demos with decision makers
This role is perfect for you if:
You have the self-drive and confidence to get things done, build relationships and influence others. You are flexible enough to work according to client schedules, and available for local travel at any given time according to customer demand.
Ideally, you will meet the following criteria:
- Proven ability to be able to work in an unstructured start-up environment
- 2 – 3 years of sales experience in B2B with a solid understanding of Search Engine Marketing and Optimization
- Strong business acumen with an innate ability to craft and close customer deals
- Team player with a positive can-do attitude
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills and full-time Aussie working rights
- Previous experience working with CRM tools
We value our people, and work hard to make sure that every day in the office is a good one. Yes, we have table tennis. Yes, we have Foosball, there’s also Friday Team Trivia. But more importantly, we encourage idea sharing, support personal development, celebrate achievements and appreciate there is life outside of work – and we are growing quickly, so there is ample opportunity for personal career growth too.
If this sounds like the ideal next step in your career, get in touch with your CV and Cover Letter indicating why you think you are right fit for this position. Applications without cover letters will not be considered.
For more information, please contact Angela Morrow – People & Operations Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants, we will only contact you if you are successful at the initial stage.
** To all recruitment agencies **
Longtail UX does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our contact alias, Longtail UX employees or any other company location. Longtail UX is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.