Mid-Senior PHP/Laravel Developer | Sydney Based
We are changing the way the world builds websites.
With our patented search marketing automation technology, we enable brands to deliver a superior customer experience on their website and connect customers with their products, services, store location, reviews, articles any other business information, in one click.
Working alongside our tech team of 6 and reporting directly into our Lead Software Developer, you will take responsibility for a broad and varied range of new client onboarding tasks including:
- Work with API driven Big Data
- Implement new features/enhancements to our optimisation platform
- Write and maintain Unit tests
This role is perfect for you if you have/are:
Skills and Experience – Required:
- 3 – 5 years’ PHP Laravel development experience
- 3 – 5 years’ experience writing complex queries and working with transactions using MySQL
- 2+ years’ experience in Unit testing (PHPUnit)
- Prior experience working with XML & JSON feeds
- Experience with version control (GIT)
- Understanding of Agile software development
- Full time Aussie working rights
- Good written and spoken English
- Great initiative and attitude and an eagerness to learn
It would be great if you have experience with:
- Full text search
- Laravel Queues (Redis)
- Integration with third party CMS/E-Commerce platforms
- Dev Ops / AWS Services
- Google Analytics integrations and SEO/SEM best practices
Founded by an Ex-Googler, backed by two international patents, well-known shareholders and a Jobs4NSW partnership, we are a rapidly expanding team of 20 from a diverse range of backgrounds.
We are working with some of Australia’s most forward-thinking brands across Retail, Peer2Peer Marketplaces, Finance & Insurance and Travel (Kogan, Graysonline, Car Next Door, Adore Beauty to name-drop a few) and quickly expanding into international markets, with established clients in the US, Europe and Latin America.
We value our people, and work hard to make sure that every day in the office is a good one. Yes, we have table tennis. Yes, we have Foosball, there’s also Friday Team Trivia. But more importantly, we encourage idea sharing, support personal development, celebrate achievements and appreciate there is life outside of work.
We value our people, and work hard to make sure that every day in the office is a good one. Yes, we have table tennis. Yes, we have Foosball, there’s also Friday Team Trivia. But more importantly, we encourage idea sharing, support personal development, celebrate achievements and appreciate there is life outside of work – and we are growing quickly, so there is ample opportunity for personal career growth too.
If this sounds like the ideal next step in your career, get in touch with your CV and Cover Letter indicating why you think you are right fit for this position. Applications without cover letters will not be considered.
For more information, please contact Angela Morrow – People & Operations Manager: email@example.com
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants, we will only contact you if you are successful at the initial stage.