B2B Sales Executive | US Based
Are you a driven sales professional looking for your next challenge in a fun, supportive and growing team?
With our patented search marketing automation technology, we enable brands to deliver a superior customer experience on their site and connect customers with their products, services, store location, reviews, articles and other business information in one click, on the first page – for SEO and SEM.
We have established clients in the US, Europe and Latin America and are working with some of Australia’s most forward-thinking brands across Retail, Peer2Peer Marketplaces, Finance & Insurance and Travel (Kogan, Graysonline, Dan Murphy’s, Car Next Door, Tyro, Adore Beauty to name-drop a few) and quickly expanding into international markets.
Founded in 2013 by an Ex-Googler and a successful entrepreneur, backed by two international patents, well-known shareholders and a Jobs4NSW partnership, we are a rapidly expanding team from a diverse range of backgrounds.
We are looking for a highly energetic and highly-motivated new business sales hunter to join our fun and fast-growing team. You will be reporting to the VP Sales (Americas), however, the role is autonomous, driving sales from lead generation to closure in the USA Geography. You will be compensated initially with an attractive Base Salary and a heavily weighted uncapped commission structure and be measured 100% on your ability to find and close new sales opportunities, specifically:
- Identify and qualify new business prospects and develop new leads within different industries and markets
- Develop and manage prospects through the Sales Pipeline
- Uncover customer needs and educate potential customers on our product
- Secure new client meetings and product demos with decision makers
You are ambitious and self-driven to achieve results. You will have the self-drive and confidence to get things done, build relationships and influence others.
This role is perfect for you if you have/are:
- 2 – 3 years of sales experience in B2B with a solid understanding of Search Engine Marketing and Optimization
- Strong business acumen with an innate ability to craft and close customer deals
- Team player with a positive can-do attitude
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills and full-time USA working rights
- Previous experience working with CRM tools
If this sounds like the ideal next step in your career, get in touch with your CV and Cover Letter indicating why you think you are right fit for this position. Applications without cover letters will not be considered.
For more information, please contact Angela Morrow – People & Operations Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants, we will only contact you if you are successful at the initial stage.