- Kick-off your career in digital performance in a supportive, fun team
- Fast growing Aussie start-up with blue-chip clients and patented SaaS technology
- Attractive Base Salary + Employee Share Options on offer
Do you want to be part of the next Aussie tech success story and help change the way the world builds websites?
We are an Aussie start-up with patented technology, experiencing rapid growth. We are looking for a highly-motivated Digital Performance Coordinator with a passion for data to join our growing team.
Working closely with our experienced Digital Performance team, you will:
- Analyse Web Analytics and Keyword reports
- Analyse Search results and optimize campaigns on our proprietary platform
- Perform KW research with SEM tools (e.g. AdWords KW Planner) and other third party tools
- Process and present data in order to guide account optimisation
- Accurately monitor all campaign aspects and ensure accurate delivery of results
- Collate data and create client reports
- Manage client accounts
You are highly analytical with excellent Excel skills. You demonstrate a high level of attention to detail and are proficient at processing and manipulating large volumes of data.
You may have experience with SEO principals and best practices but more importantly, you are enthusiastic and eager to learn a new approach to Search.
You will also have/be:
- The ability to meet tight deadlines
- A strong team player with a positive can-do attitude
- Trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills
- Good spoken and written English language skills and full-time Aussie working rights
A plus… but not essential:
- Demonstrated understanding of and/or experience with Google AdWords and Keyword research
- Demonstrated understanding of and/or experience with Google Analytics
- Competent in Microsoft Office, particularly in Excel
About Longtail UX
Founded in 2013 by an ex-Googler and a successful Internet entrepreneur, Longtail UX is transforming how businesses approach Website Optimisation and Search Marketing.
Our patented Landing Page automation technology gives businesses the unique ability to connect users to products in one click for any number of search term variations across SEM and SEO. Our technology integrates into client websites effortlessly so businesses can concentrate on what they do best.
We are a fun team of 18 (on track to double this year), with a strong list of clients in Australia, US and Latin America, including: Kogan, Adore Beauty, Graysonline, Car Next Door and Segundamano.mx. We are currently based in Drummoyne, but will be relocating later in the year to a Balmain.
We value our people, and work hard to make sure that every day in the office is a good one. Yes, we have table tennis. Yes, we have Foosball, there’s also Friday Team Trivia. Yes, we have on-site parking. But more importantly, we encourage idea sharing, support personal development, celebrate achievements and appreciate there is life outside of work.
If this sounds like the ideal next step in your career, email us your CV and Cover Letter, explaining why this job sounds like a great fit for you.
For more information, please contact Angela Morrow between 8.30am and 4pm on (02) 9181 5724
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants, we will only contact you if you are successful at the initial stage.
** To all recruitment agencies: Longtail UX does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our contact alias, Longtail UX employees or any other company location. Longtail UX is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.