- International technology start-up with global client base
- State-of-the-art front end implementations on high-traffic sites
- Attractive package + Employee Share Options; Experienced and supportive team
- We are changing the way the world builds websites.
- With our patented search marketing automation technology, we enable brands to deliver a superior customer experience on their site and connect customers with their products, services, store location, reviews, articles and any other business information in one click, on the first page.
We are working with some of Australia’s most forward-thinking brands across Retail, Peer2Peer Marketplaces, Finance & Insurance and Travel (Kogan, Graysonline, Car Next Door, Adore Beauty to name-drop a few) and quickly expanding into international markets, with established clients in the US, Europe and Latin America.
Founded by an Ex-Googler, backed by two international patents, well-known shareholders and a Jobs4NSW partnership, we are a rapidly expanding team of 20 from a diverse range of backgrounds and are moving into brand-new offices next month.
Working with our Senior Front End Developer, you will be developing and integrating Longtail UX landing page templates into some of the most trafficked websites in the world – and see your own designs appear in the top ranked positions in Google.
You will utilize and further develop your skills in:
- PHP (Laravel)
This Role is Perfect for you if:
You have 1-2+ years Web Development Experience and the drive to continuously learn and further hone your skills. Our technology is new and unique, we work with clients across a broad range of industries and frameworks and therefore the opportunity to learn is guaranteed.
- Technical Experience:
- CSS frameworks (ideally Bootstrap and/or Foundation)
- GIT Version Control
- Knowledge of Responsive and Adaptive Design
- Trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills and experience
- Motivated, with the ability to meet deadlines
- Good spoken and written English language skills and a full-time Aussie working visa (this one is a must)
It would be great if you have experience with the following, (but not essential)…
- PHP and PHP frameworks (specifically Laravel)
- MySQL, XML and JSON
- JIRA (or equivalent)
- Knowledge of on-page SEO best-practices
We value our people, and work hard to make sure that every day in the office is a good one. Yes, we have table tennis. Yes, we have Foosball, there’s also Friday Team Trivia. But more importantly, we encourage idea sharing, support personal development, celebrate achievements and appreciate there is life outside of work – and we are growing quickly, so there is ample opportunity for personal career growth too.
- If this sounds like the ideal next step in your career, email us your CV and Cover Letter, explaining why this job sounds like a great fit for you.For more information, please contact Angela Morrow between 8.30am and 4pm on (02) 9181 5724Please note, due to the high volume of applicants, we will only contact you if you are successful at the initial stage.** To all recruitment agencies: Longtail UX does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our contact alias, Longtail UX employees or any other company location. Longtail UX is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.