- Fast growing Aussie start-up with blue-chip clients and proprietary SaaS technology
- Broaden your skill set with unique, patented technology working on high-traffic sites
- Attractive Base Salary + Employee Share Options; highly experienced and supportive team
Do you want to be part of the next Aussie tech success story and help change the way the world builds websites?
We are an Aussie start-up with patented technology, experiencing rapid growth. We are looking for a talented PHP Developer with 2-3+ years’ experience to join us in our exciting next phase.
Working alongside our tech team of 6, you will take responsibility for a broad and varied range of tasks including:
- New client onboarding:
- Feed Imports
- UI Development
- Maintenance of existing clients and systems
- New features/enhancements to our patented platform
Ideally you have 2-3 years of Web Development experience; but more importantly, you have the drive to continuously learn and further hone your skills. Our technology is unique, and therefore the opportunity to learn is guaranteed.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Extensive experience with backend development using PHP frameworks (particularly Laravel)
- Experience delivering APIs, Database (MySQL, SQL)
- Experience integrating with REST web services using JSON
- Experience with version control (GitHub, Bitbucket)
- Good spoken and written English language skills and full-time Aussie working rights
- Bachelor of Technology/Computer Science or relevant work experience
And, a team player with initiative and a great attitude!
It would be great if you have experience with the following, (but not essential)…
- Working knowledge of Linux server operating systems and AWS Cloud computing servers
- Agile software development and JIRA project management software experience (or similar)
- Knowledge of on-page SEO best-practices
About Longtail UX
Founded in 2013 by an ex-Googler and a successful Internet entrepreneur, Longtail UX is transforming how businesses approach Website Optimisation and Search Marketing.
Our patented Landing Page automation technology gives businesses the unique ability to connect users to products in one click for any number of search term variations across SEM and SEO. Our technology integrates into client websites effortlessly so businesses can concentrate on what they do best.
We are a fun team of 14 (on track to double this year), with a strong list of clients in Australia, US and Latin America, including: Kogan, Adore Beauty, Graysonline, Car Next Door and LatAm Autos. We are currently based in Drummoyne, but will be relocating later in the year to an inner-city office.
We value our people, and work hard to make sure that every day in the office is a good one. Yes, we have table tennis. Yes, we have Foosball, there’s also Friday Team Trivia. Yes, we have on-site parking. But more importantly, we encourage idea sharing, support personal development, celebrate achievements and appreciate there is life outside of work.
If this sounds like the ideal next step in your career, email us your CV and Cover Letter, explaining why this job sounds like a great fit for you.
For more information, please contact Angela Morrow between 8.30am and 4pm on (02) 9181 5724
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants, we will only contact you if you are successful at the initial stage.
** To all recruitment agencies: Longtail UX does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our contact alias, Longtail UX employees or any other company location. Longtail UX is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.