- International technology start-up with fast growing, global client base
- Opportunity to work across multiple projects
- Supportive, friendly team + opportunity to grow!
Are you a Sales/Marketing/Admin champion looking for your next challenge?
With our patented search marketing automation technology, we enable brands to deliver a superior customer experience on their site and connect customers with their products, services, store location, reviews, articles and other business information in one click.
We are working with some of Australia’s most forward-thinking brands across Retail, Peer2Peer Marketplaces, Finance & Insurance and Travel (Kogan, Graysonline, Dan Murphy’s, Car Next Door, Tyro, Adore Beauty to name-drop a few) and quickly expanding into international markets, with established clients in the US, Europe and Latin America.
Founded by an Ex-Googler, backed by two international patents, well-known shareholders and a Jobs4NSW partnership, we are a rapidly expanding team of 20 from a diverse range of backgrounds.
We are looking for an energetic and pro-active Sales & Marketing Coordinator with 1-2 years’ experience to join our growing team and help drive our exciting next phase.
You will be supporting our Sales Director and CEO to uncover new client opportunities and help grow our client portfolio. You will have the opportunity to work across multiple projects including:
- Creating sales presentations to pitch to our prospective clients
- Researching new sales opportunities and markets
- Preparing new client contract documents and payment follow-up
- Executing client outreach activities via Linkedin or Email (NO COLD CALLING)
Whilst this role is predominantly Sales focused, we are looking for someone with a creative flair and an interest to assist with Marketing activities (e.g. Social Media) to support the Sales Team and encourage inbound leads.
The role is perfect for you if you have/are:
- 1-2 years working experience in a Sales, Marketing and/or Admin role
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A strong commercial and customer focus
- Energetic, confident and a natural relationship builder
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with a strong sense of urgency
- A team player
- Full time Aussie working rights
It would be great if you have some knowledge of SEO and SEM and experience working with/selling technical products, but not essential – we can teach you what you need to know.
We value our people, and work hard to make sure that every day in the office is a good one. Yes, we have table tennis. Yes, we have Foosball, there’s also Friday Team Trivia/games. But more importantly, we encourage idea sharing, support personal development, celebrate achievements and appreciate there is life outside of work – and we are growing quickly, so there is ample opportunity for personal career growth too.
If this sounds like the ideal next step in your career, get in touch with your CV and Cover Letter indicating why you think you are right fit for this position. Applications without cover letters will not be considered.
For more information, please contact Angela Morrow – People & Operations Manager, between 8.30am and 4pm on (02) 9181 5724
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants, we will only contact you if you are successful at the initial stage.
** To all recruitment agencies **
Longtail UX does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our contact alias, Longtail UX employees or any other company location. Longtail UX is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.